Buying a property in Italy
Established in 1979, Casaitalia International is specialised in the sale of luxury and outstanding properties in Italy, particularly in Umbria, Tuscany, Marche, Sardinia and Puglia. Casaitalia carefully listens to the buyer's needs to guarantee a quality response, based on meticulous checks on every aspect of the property, such as the full conformity to all legal building's requirements.
Casaitalia pays particular attention to make sure that all properties are set in beautiful and unspoilt surroundings, with easy accessibility, lack of noise and no visual/electromagnetic pollution. At Casaitalia clients are being accompanied step by step, from their first viewing all the way to completion and beyond, offering a bilingual English-Italian service.
Villas, apartments, country houses, castles, agricultural estates and hotels are all well represented on Casaitalia's official website www.casait.it
Planning a trip to Italy can sometimes be not easy and quite time consuming. It is quite difficult to get hold of the best addresses and itineraries when planning a trip from abroad, you want to make sure you're going to see the most important things without being overwhelmed by too much.
Our Tailor made programs want to help you in planning your best visits, you will be given tools to create trips that you and your family and friends best require, from the most regular visit to a museum, to visiting private wineries on a helicopter or having water-color classes in churches and cooking classes in private homes. A few ideas...
- Wine Tasting and private escorted tours in exclusive wineries
- Cooking classes in private homes
- Wedding Receptions
- Special children's entertainment
- Outdoor water-color sketching classes and other technics such as mosaic, fresco, pottery...
- Trekking and biking
|Contact our partner company "One Step Closer" for more details and booking information.|
EssentialTravel.co.uk is one of the UK's leading independent online travel essentials providers. Travel essentials are all the little extras that make your holiday safer, cheaper and easier. Since 2001, Essential Travel has protected millions of holidaymakers with a fully-comprehensive, competitively-priced travel insurance, as well as providing priority access to the most sought after car parks, hotels and lounges at all major airports across the UK.
Thanks to Dolce Vita Villas' affiliation with easyCar.com
we are now able to provide to our customers the most competitive rates for renting a car during their holiday in Italy.
Please click on the below link to access easyCar's web site, view and compare their rates and proceed with your immediate on line booking.
Business & incentive
Within our selection of holiday homes we have chosen a few elegant villas which are particularly suitable for business meetings and incentive travel.
We offer private and exclusive villas in the heart of Tuscany and Umbria ideal for private meetings and company retreats. Spacious reception rooms and cosy sitting rooms with sofas and fireplaces open up to special events, working lunches, gala dinners and banquets with an all-inclusive service which means:
- Daily food and beverage service, with personalised local menues.
- Daily maid and waiter service.
- Peaceful settings with beautiful gardens and swimming pools.
- Technical equipment, limousine service and transfers on request.
- Leisure activities such as cooking classes, Italian classes, private guided tours, water-color classes, wine tastings and extra-virgin olive oil tastings and visit to private wineries.
- Trekking and mountain-biking in the hills surrounding Florence, the Florentine Chianti, the Medicei castles of Mugello.
- Boat-races with private skipper for up to 20 persons.
- Peace and exclusivity for reserved meetings.